Sunday 28 September 2014

Sandwell Democracy














I was shocked to hear this morning that democracy has been severely damaged in Sandwell by my own Conservative Party, In scenes reminiscent of a North Korean township, Conservative Party officials walked into Warley Conservative Association and simply closed it down.
I am assured the association had done nothing wrong and after knowing a number of them for over 15 years, I believe them, they just did not want to be part of a federation.

If you don t agree with it, your out


This is a sad day for local democracy, my contact also informed me the association had been in operation for for over 60 years and they had not even been allowed to continue party membership.

Sandwell Tory said

This comes at a time when the party I love is disintegrating, with MPs and councillors leaving to go to UKIP
I'll keep you all updated on developments in Warley as I hear them


Click on link
MP Douglas Carswell

Click on link
MPMark Reckless


Click on E&S Link


2 comments:

  1. what is it with Warley, the CLP was in special measures for years now the Tories lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. say by by to your last tory she will be gone in May

    ReplyDelete