Saturday 24 September 2011

Ed says he will fight to help working families

Having a look at the Internet news items I found Labours latest press release



It states that Labour will help working families?

I can assure the readers of this blog, I will give him some ideas on how Labour can help me and other families.

They can start by repairing my company pension which almost disappeared after his Government put a stealth tax on it meaning I will have to work longer


Then he can pay me back all the extra income tax that I’ve paid since his government whipped away the 10p tax band


Then he can pay me back the £3 a day parking charges, I pay while at work


Then he can move on to education and help those who need good maths and science
To get a good job



But most of all he can help the working families who are paying off the national debt as the 
 UK public sector net debt in July 2011 was £940.1 billion
(61.4 per cent of GDP)- (this excludes financial sector intervention.)

but perhaps he doesn’t need my advice, from the last posting about the You-Gov findings Six out of 10 said they thought his political party has still not "faced up to the damage they did to the British economy".

Sandwell Tory said “I can't believe its only 60%”

No comments:

Post a Comment