Tuesday 2 October 2012

Red Ed's NOT so original moment

So Ed's big speech as come and gone ? I liked is bit about "One Nation", so did Conservative Prime minister Benjamin Disraeli, who orininally used it. Nice one Ed what else have you "borrowed"
so lets have a look !
Another section that surprised me by its inclusion in his Labour speech was his proposal for a
Tech baccalaureate,  which originates from a report by Prof Alison Wolf in 2011 commissioned by a
certain M Gove MP , yes you've got it Michael Gove,

Can we now say that  Ed's agreeing with us ?

I see that Professor Wolf has also said
"I was very pleased when the Coalition government accepted all the recommendations of my Review of Vocational Education.
I have also been delighted and impressed by the speed with which they are being implemented,




But Red Ed missed out that bit, so sadly son your to late its already being done,
 
Nice try but just 1/10 for effort 
and more home work needed!


Sandwell Tory said

I see Ed went on to Say  "One nation: a country where prosperity is fairly shared", on this I think he meant One nation: a country where we can give you even more debt!


incidentally how is Dave ? and  Ed Don't forget Sandwell,  146 out of 151

No comments:

Post a Comment