Wednesday 12 October 2011

Without labouring the point

Well I get home from work and read the local paper and see that Sandwell’s strange approach to Car ownership as struck again

So far we have

Some of Sandwell towns making just pocket money from the ticket machines

Great Bridge car park next to the indoor market,  I must remember to send that car park a birthday card, when I drive past because that's been closed for almost a year.

The new West Brom Police Nick with no parking, oh boy!

The new College, seems devoid of spaces  

And now according to the press we have the Albion fans about to turn red with parking restrictions close to their ground.


I have to ask what is it with Sandwell do they want 30,000 fans on pushbikes? because I read the other night that the horses in Tipton have gone as well.

Is this a cunning plan to get everyone to walk?

  
Like our Police the Albion need our support and are a wonderful asset to our borough brining in money and international acclaim, I dread to think what message we will be sending to the away supporters.

Park in Dudley and walk it mate   

No comments:

Post a Comment